Monday 14 May 2012











In the top image i done a nonstop line over the double page. The second image i stood out in the mud and stood on the two pages to show my front prints. The next image i done a collage of a ripped up magazine. The next image was 4 drawings of cartoon characters from when i was younger. The next one was my name written over and over again in all different fonts. I then drew a envelope, The next image is a tattoo i designed for myself. The image after is my hands drawn on over each other, the next image was inspired by an artist called Kadinsky. The image after was just a block pattern and my final image was two pages stuck together with a photo of me an my friends stuck down with the page in front used as a frame by rubbing a tea bag over it to give it the colour and then cutting a hole in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment